Fishing Trips and Pricing:
Call 253-677-3049 to make your reservation.
FULL DAY (typically 8 to 9 hours) This is a great way to spend the day. A full 8 hours of fishing or when we reach the legal limit per person.
Powerboats (6 people maximum)
25 ft Alumaweld Columbia or
23 ft Alumaweld Super Vee Sled
$200 per person
Driftboat (4 people maximum)
18 ft Clackacraft Clakamax (River guide)
$200 per person (2 person minimum)
$500 for 3 people
HALF DAY (Typically 5 to 6 hours) This is a popular request for half day and evening trips during summer run and late fall salmon. It really is a fun time for all. Evenings vary.
$175 for 1 person
$125 per person for 2 or more
What We Provide:
- Modern, safe, comfortable, state of the art fishing boats and equipment
- All safety equipment
- All fishing equipment, bait and tackle needed for each type of trip
- Top of the line equipment
- Professional, licensed, knowledgeable, patient and energetic Captains
- Instructions and tips on fishing techniques
- Fish and gutting and cleaning
- All day or 1/2 day trips, or until limit is met
What You Provide:
- Fishing license
- Lunch/snacks/beverage-some boats have BBQ's so make sure to check with your Captain
- Rain gear is a must as this is the Northwest; and we also suggest you dress in layered clothing to manage all types of weather throughout the day
- Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Transportation to where your fishing trip starts
Things to Consider:
- Make sure to check with your Captain about the fishing license you will need - up to age 15 they are free
- Fish filleting is a big job, so if you need help this needs to be pre-arranged with your Captain
- We would love to have you on our website in the photo gallery with your smiling face and catch of the day. However, if you do not want your picture posted we will always respect and honor your privacy.
- Charter Trips: Saltwater/Freshwater
We provide charter fishing trips for Salmon in Willapa Harbor, Grays Harbor, South Puget Sound, Hood Canal, and the Lower Columbia. Call 253-677-3049 to make your reservation.
- Sport Guided River Trips
These trips are on all major rivers in Washington—Included are: The Columbia, Cowlitz, Snake, Wynoochee, Satsop, Chehalis, Humptulips, Hoh, Sol Duc, Clearwater and the Willapa. These trips will be spread between the 18’ Clackacraft Driftboat and the 25’ Alumaweld Columbia. These trips offer a lot of hands-on fishing between sidedrifting, bobber doggin, back trolling bait/divers and plugs, jig and bobbers and casting spinners. . . it’s real exciting stuff! Our guides are very knowledgeable and patient with you on these fisheries. Call 253-677-3049 to make your reservation.
Our Current Fishing Schedule:
October-November: King and Coho Salmon in Grays Harbor, Chehalis, Willapa, Cowlitz and Columbia River systems, and the Olympic Peninsula Rivers
November-April: Coho Salmon/Winter Steelhead in Grays Harbor, Chehalis, Willapa, Cowlitz and Columbia River Systems, and the Olympic Peninsula Rivers
Boats: 25' Alumaweld Columbia, 23' Super Vee, and 18' Clackacraft driftboat